Re: [PanoToolsNG] Clovelly, North Devon - Uk

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      sphereworks wrote:

      > I've just changed our image of the month to some images of Clovelly,
      > if you get a moment please drop by for a look -
      >
      > http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php
      > <http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php>

      Just beautiful! I could almost smell the salt air.

      Makes me wonder - when will we be able to include scent with panos?

    • sphereworks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Yes it would be great to add scent to a pano, I've thought this many
        times - one day !! :) I need to invest in a device to record sound,
        they don't cost much - tis on my 'to get' list. That would of worked
        well in the harbour.

        It was a lovely day and I wanted to stay longer but had some shots
        around the corner to take to which you can view here -
        http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/hartland.php I think I might of posted
        these here before. Anyway, it was hard work walking down and back up
        that cobbled road. They did give me free use of the landrover but I
        decided to take some stills which meant walking back up again.

        Thanks for looking,

        Pete
        www.sphereworks.co.uk