Re: SPAM-LOW: [PanoToolsNG] Clovelly, North Devon - Uk

  • Ricardo Araujo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!
      I spent some very good moments looking at these panos. At home I'll take
      a better look and show it to my wife.
      Once again, thank you!

      acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

      sphereworks escreveu:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I've just changed our image of the month to some images of Clovelly,
      > if you get a moment please drop by for a look -
      >
      > http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php
      > <http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php>
      >
      > It's a lovely place and I hope to go back to re-take a couple images.
      > A couple of the house's had building work being done and the sun is in
      > the wrong place for the waterfall - early morning for that one.
      >
      > Would love to know what you think,
      >
      > Peter
      > www.sphereworks.co.uk

      > Virus Database (VPS): 080630-1, 30/06/2008
      > Tested on: 1/7/2008 14:22:17

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 080630-1, 30/06/2008
      Tested on: 1/7/2008 15:02:59

    • Uri Cogan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        sphereworks wrote:

        > I've just changed our image of the month to some images of Clovelly,
        > if you get a moment please drop by for a look -
        >
        > http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php
        > <http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php>

        Just beautiful! I could almost smell the salt air.

        Makes me wonder - when will we be able to include scent with panos?

      • sphereworks
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          Yes it would be great to add scent to a pano, I've thought this many
          times - one day !! :) I need to invest in a device to record sound,
          they don't cost much - tis on my 'to get' list. That would of worked
          well in the harbour.

          It was a lovely day and I wanted to stay longer but had some shots
          around the corner to take to which you can view here -
          http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/hartland.php I think I might of posted
          these here before. Anyway, it was hard work walking down and back up
          that cobbled road. They did give me free use of the landrover but I
          decided to take some stills which meant walking back up again.

          Thanks for looking,

          Pete
          www.sphereworks.co.uk