Re: File Format

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 97 , Jul 1, 2008
      > Maybe. One issue that I see all too frequently is the time it can
      > take to kick off the Java environment. That's a drag.

      Yes, my thoughts exactly. This is one of the main things that bum me out about java panos.
      It's like watching all of those different logos and such that come right before the start of a
      movie (as in theater sort of movie). It gets really old quick (like after the FIRST one) when
      browsing through many panoramas.
    • Fulvio Senore
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 2, 2008
        Many thanks to all those who took the time to test the pano.
        I suppose than now I have some useful info.

        slow loading is caused by the internet connection. Unless java on Mac is
        hopeless, of course.

        At the moment there is no point in having a larger pano, since the
        current implementation of java has not enough memory available to store
        a larger image.

        I hope that I will be able to prepare something in the next months.

        Fulvio Senore