Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: File Format

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 97 , Jul 1 10:22 AM
      They are working on that. The PluginNG -- as they call
      it -- Dev Team are aware of all the annoyances that we've
      all been facing and they are trying to address them.

      How well they do remains to be seen but at least
      they are trying.

      Keith Martin wrote:
      > Sometime around 1/7/08 (at 09:19 -0700) Ken Warner said:
      >

      >>Next year might be the year for Java panos...
      >

      > Maybe. One issue that I see all too frequently is the time it can
      > take to kick off the Java environment. That's a drag.

    • Fulvio Senore
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 2 1:18 PM
        Many thanks to all those who took the time to test the pano.
        I suppose than now I have some useful info.

        slow loading is caused by the internet connection. Unless java on Mac is
        hopeless, of course.

        At the moment there is no point in having a larger pano, since the
        current implementation of java has not enough memory available to store
        a larger image.

        I hope that I will be able to prepare something in the next months.

        Fulvio Senore