Clovelly, North Devon - Uk

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      I've just changed our image of the month to some images of Clovelly,
      if you get a moment please drop by for a look -

      http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php

      It's a lovely place and I hope to go back to re-take a couple images.
      A couple of the house's had building work being done and the sun is in
      the wrong place for the waterfall - early morning for that one.

      Would love to know what you think,

      Peter
      www.sphereworks.co.uk
    • Ricardo Araujo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!
        I spent some very good moments looking at these panos. At home I'll take
        a better look and show it to my wife.
        Once again, thank you!

        acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

        sphereworks escreveu:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've just changed our image of the month to some images of Clovelly,
        > if you get a moment please drop by for a look -
        >
        > http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php
        > <http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php>
        >
        > It's a lovely place and I hope to go back to re-take a couple images.
        > A couple of the house's had building work being done and the sun is in
        > the wrong place for the waterfall - early morning for that one.
        >
        > Would love to know what you think,
        >
        > Peter
        > www.sphereworks.co.uk

        > Virus Database (VPS): 080630-1, 30/06/2008
        > Tested on: 1/7/2008 14:22:17

        ---
        Virus Database (VPS): 080630-1, 30/06/2008
        Tested on: 1/7/2008 15:02:59

      • Uri Cogan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          sphereworks wrote:

          > I've just changed our image of the month to some images of Clovelly,
          > if you get a moment please drop by for a look -
          >
          > http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php
          > <http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_clovelly.php>

          Just beautiful! I could almost smell the salt air.

          Makes me wonder - when will we be able to include scent with panos?

        • sphereworks
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
            Yes it would be great to add scent to a pano, I've thought this many
            times - one day !! :) I need to invest in a device to record sound,
            they don't cost much - tis on my 'to get' list. That would of worked
            well in the harbour.

            It was a lovely day and I wanted to stay longer but had some shots
            around the corner to take to which you can view here -
            http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/hartland.php I think I might of posted
            these here before. Anyway, it was hard work walking down and back up
            that cobbled road. They did give me free use of the landrover but I
            decided to take some stills which meant walking back up again.

            Thanks for looking,

            Pete
            www.sphereworks.co.uk