Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Glastonbury panorama

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      On Tue 01-Jul-2008 at 15:32 +0100, Keith Martin wrote:

      >(Too light at some points. For example, when many thousands of people
      >leaving the Amy Winehouse set collided with many thousands of people
      >going to see Jay-Z on the same stage, everyone got stuck in a long
      >road-width stretch in one of the tightest-packed crowd jams I've ever
      >seen.

      Glastonbury is notoriously bad for crowd circulation, the problem is
      that the central 'backstage' area has grown over the years to the
      size of a small town - it has its own bars, venues, restaurants and
      camping. The wall around this 'festival within a festival' is over
      a mile long and all the rest of the festival-goers have to shuffle
      around it to get anywhere.

      --
      Bruno