Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT - smartphone suggestions

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Sometime around 30/6/08 (at 11:19 -0400) Mark D. Fink said:

      >If anyone has experience with a smartphone that meets these requirements,
      >please contact me off list.

      Actually, although I'm not even contemplating ditching my iPhone
      (except for the next model), I would appreciate seeing replies
      on-list, if that's okay. Points #1 and the camera remote wish are
      both pretty much bang on topic here, and I find it interesting
      reading about this stuff.

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
        Is anyone familiar with the Samsung Instinct? I'm wondering if it could
        display local VR's. From what I've seen, it has some really interesting
        features.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.pinnacle-vr.com
        www.northernlight.net

      • aiwetir
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
          it runs j2me so a java viewer should work, didn't helmut author one
          long ago ?

          mmm