cheapest QTVR authoring Software

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Whjat is my cheapest option to get VCTR Authoring Software?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        On Tuesday, July 01, 2008 at 0:41, Marc wrote:

        > Whjat is my cheapest option to get VCTR Authoring Software?

        Which OS? What are your requirements?

        To simply convert equirectangulars to QTVR on Windows there are free
        solutions: Panocube and Pano2QTVR free. If you nned more you most
        probably have to pay. For Linux and Mac OS I don't know...

        best regards