Re: Where to advertise VR equipment?

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Not many people are very familiar with scanning back cameras (much less panoramic
      ones), I would suggest putting up more examples and other such "real world" info. The
      Spheron website is so buried in marketing fluff that it makes it difficult to find really good
      info on their products (hint: there is not much). Though the camera is several years old,
      the Phase-One sensor it uses should still produce very nice images. Have you considered
      providing it to a local camera shop for consignment rental? Do rental shops have such a
      thing I wonder? There are particular cases where a scanning back camera can be a real
      advantage, but just one particular job for example may not neccesitate the purchase of
      one outright. Maybe providing rental to people would be a good option to consider?