please y'all check the panotools-meeting group!

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Sorry to cross post.

      Whoever is coming to the Panotools meeting, I do hope you are checking the
      mailing list. I have some important questions to ask. Notably, about
      excursions - I can't reserve some cool trip if I don't know whether or not
      people want to do it ;-)

      thanks and see lots of you soon in the land of alchemists :-)

      Jeffrey Martin

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        well, i wouldn't be surprised if i'm just too stupid *g* but all i've
        recently seen there is a discussion of czek wall sockets.

        could you please direct me to the excursions ...

        cheers
        juergen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin" <360cities@...>