Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: File Format-

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 97 , Jun 30, 2008
      My sentiments exactly -- about Flash. No
      wait -- Quicktime. Or was it Vista?
      IE7? FF1? No I know, my slow ISP.

      Er...maybe it was the war in Iraq. Bush?
      $5.00 gasoline? Tourists? Bush?

      Dammit! I know something is doing the
      donkey honors -- I just can't put my
      finger on it....

      Jeffrey Martin wrote:
      > Yes. Java sucks donkeys. It has for a long time. Bless it for bringing us
      > all those early panoramas, years ago. Now things have moved on. Let's drop
      > this ugly beast :-D
      >

      > Jeffrey Martin
      > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
      > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • Fulvio Senore
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 2, 2008
        Many thanks to all those who took the time to test the pano.
        I suppose than now I have some useful info.

        slow loading is caused by the internet connection. Unless java on Mac is
        hopeless, of course.

        At the moment there is no point in having a larger pano, since the
        current implementation of java has not enough memory available to store
        a larger image.

        I hope that I will be able to prepare something in the next months.

        Fulvio Senore