Re: File Format-

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 97 , Jun 30, 2008
      Yes. Java sucks donkeys. It has for a long time. Bless it for bringing us
      all those early panoramas, years ago. Now things have moved on. Let's drop
      this ugly beast :-D

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • Fulvio Senore
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 2, 2008
        Many thanks to all those who took the time to test the pano.
        I suppose than now I have some useful info.

        slow loading is caused by the internet connection. Unless java on Mac is
        hopeless, of course.

        At the moment there is no point in having a larger pano, since the
        current implementation of java has not enough memory available to store
        a larger image.

        I hope that I will be able to prepare something in the next months.

        Fulvio Senore