Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: File Format-

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 97 , Jun 29, 2008
      Have you talked to Apple about this issue?
      Apple is wholly responsible for Java support
      on Mac's. SUN doesn't support Java on Apple
      hardware.

      Everytime I go by an Apple store, I go in
      and try my Java viewers on as many machines as
      are free. They always run great.

      I don't think it's a Java problem you guys are having.
      It sounds more like a local configuration problem.

      Or maybe a browser problem.

    • Fulvio Senore
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 2, 2008
        Many thanks to all those who took the time to test the pano.
        I suppose than now I have some useful info.

        slow loading is caused by the internet connection. Unless java on Mac is
        hopeless, of course.

        At the moment there is no point in having a larger pano, since the
        current implementation of java has not enough memory available to store
        a larger image.

        I hope that I will be able to prepare something in the next months.

        Fulvio Senore