Real tornado in Czech Republic

  • Martin Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Hi, today morning and afternoon I made some pictures of debris after
      wind strom on Wednesday near my house. Fortunately my house, my
      cottage a part of the wood owned by my parent stayed untouched.

      I followed the trace of a "tornado" through the villages and the trace
      was quite straight and the bright of 300 - 1000 meters.

      Look the results here:
      http://www.virtualczech.cz/vichrice-25-6-2008

      marty

      PS: Sorry my English, I've just finished the bottle of white wine ;/)