Panoramas in Chelsea gallery

  • Joergen Geerds
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      if you happen to be in NYC between June 26 and August 15, come and see some of my night panoramas. I will have 9 of them hanging in the gallery, ranging from 96x30 in (243x76cm) to 120x60 in (304x152cm), all digital c-prints, diasec mounted. here is more info and a preview:

      http://www.532gallery.com/
      http://newyorkpanorama.com/2008/06/23/show-opening-in-chelsea-june-26-6-9/

      best

      joergen

    • Jook Leung
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
        Hi Joergen,

        Hope to see you Thurs at the opening.

        Jook

        On Jun 25, 2008, at 1:24 PM, Joergen Geerds wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > if you happen to be in NYC between June 26 and August 15, come and
        > see some of my night panoramas. I will have 9 of them hanging in
        > the gallery, ranging from 96x30 in (243x76cm) to 120x60 in
        > (304x152cm), all digital c-prints, diasec mounted. here is more
        > info and a preview:
        >
        > http://www.532gallery.com/
        > http://newyorkpanorama.com/2008/06/23/show-opening-in-chelsea-
        > june-26-6-9/
        >
        > best
        >
        > joergen

        Jook Leung Photography
        360VR Images - 360 degree Panoramic photography
        Web: http://360vr.com
        E-mail: jook@...
        Mobile: 201 679 6177