Re: What happens when you refuse to sell your house to land developers?

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "bohonus" <bradford@...> wrote:

      > The long saga of Edith Macefield vs land developers-
      >
      > See the VR here:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/4e2hx7
      >
      > Read the story here:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/6mplcm
      >
      > Shot with Panoscan MK3 & Mamiya 24mm fisheye

      Yes this is a very nice panorama -- tells the story like no other
      technology could. That Mamiya lens is very sharp and contrasty as your
      panorama shows .... the sharpest of the medium format fisheyes I think
      (apart from the Zeiss 30mm I guess). I made a 67 medium format film
      fisheye camera with that lens once (with a leaf shutter added).

      Peter Murphy