Llama Festival

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      Thought I would share a couple images of the Llama festival that my
      business partner took in Lynmouth, Uk. I was a little miffed as when I
      looked at the images sent to me a few had the same bloke walking
      through, now I quite like it and I think it adds a little fun to the
      image. What do you think?

      http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/llama.php

      The first image features Keith Allan, an actor here in the UK - played
      the Sheriff of Nottingham in the recent series of Robin Hood. I think
      one of the other chaps was in the Office someone told me, but I'm not
      sure.

      Cheers,

      Pete
      www.sphereworks.co.uk
    • bohonus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "sphereworks" <sphereworkspete@...> wrote:

        > http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/llama.php

        Nice! :)

        Though from the title, I was expecting to see Llamas!

        http://tinyurl.com/2pac7j
      • sphereworks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2008
          They've got one on there website - http://www.llama.org.uk/ :)