Re: Pure Player Pro Tours Java - MIME type issues (I think)

  • dalileis
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 21, 2008
      Hi Sacha and thanks for the script.

      Sadly it´s not working when tested on Windows XP, Firefox 2.0.0.14.

      I wanted to switch from the one I use now, which does work, but it has
      the minus of changing the window size to maximum, although never
      really maximizing the window entirely and it changes the window of the
      browsers that are already maximized properly into this
      "semi-maximized" version.

      <script language="javascript">
      <!--
      window.moveTo(0,0);
      window.resizeTo(window.screen.availWidth,window.screen.availHeight);
      window.focus();
      //-->
      </script>

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...>