Re: 2 Gigapixel panorama at Munich Airport

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2008
      no reason to panic.
      from my own expereince i know that in munich and on other german
      airports you can get a permission to take pictures right at the
      flying field and - in case you need it - close to the runway as well.
      they definitely don't fear guys with long lenses "shooting" from the
      distant (which a pletora of spotters does every day and all around).

      so if you want to keep yourself out of trouble just make sure there
      are no elal machines on site (no joke).

      best
      juergen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko K. Amorth" <panotools@...>