what kinda software is that ?

  • Daley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2008
      hi,

      I have client asking to do website like below website , so I need to
      find out what application and technology are used in this to
      outsource to correct programmer, Thanks a lot for help. If your skill
      related to them, welcome to drop me a line seperately. :) TQ.

      Daley.

      http://www.amayasaujana.com.my/home.html

      - what softwre that draw static pics on left side ?

      - in right side video clip, first half of the clip look like 3D
      rendered instead of real object. Single or combination of many
      software and what are those ?
    • Georgia Real Tours
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2008
        On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Daley <bongyiiuce@...> wrote:

        > I have client asking to do website like below website , so I need to
        > find out what application and technology are used in this to
        > outsource to correct programmer

        The site is pure flash. (*Always* a bad idea to not have a non-flash
        standards-compliant alternative.)

        > http://www.amayasaujana.com.my/home.html
        >
        > - what softwre that draw static pics on left side ?

        Photoshop or other editor if I'm seeing the right stuff.

        > - in right side video clip, first half of the clip look like 3D
        > rendered instead of real object. Single or combination of many
        > software and what are those ?

        Bryce, Maya, or other 3D rendering system. There's plenty of really
        great folks out there that can do it for you.

        Cheers,
        Robert~

        --
        Mid GA: 478-599-1300