Re: Lennox Castle and St Peter's Seminary Cardross FPP with Flash map

  • jeffreycb2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2008
      Wonderful record of the Seminary - I really enjoy such means of capturing places as they
      are - Well Done - Yes the navigation and map icon took a little while to understand and is
      a little clunky.
      From an Architects/ general users perspective to have each node linked with hotspots
      within the panoramas allows a greater capacity to obtain a spatial relationship
      understanding.
      Alternatively locating the navigation maps to the side in a graphic stack (I've seen
      examples utilizing isometric views to some success) could be useful.

      I'm looking forward to venturing into the Castle at lunch time.

      Jeffrey