Panotools Meeting, August 4-7 2008 - reserve your hotel now!

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 12:42 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry to cross-post.

      I want to remind everyone out there that another annual Panotools Meeting is
      coming up very soon. It will be held in Prague, one of the most beautiful
      cities in the world. We have free access to a nice room in FAMU film
      university, right in the center of town. Luca Vascon the restaurant
      consultant has made very sure that we will be eating in only the most tasty
      restaurants. I'm even working on getting a little exhibition space for a
      half day where we can hang up our prints. Featured attendees include Prof.
      Helmut Dersch, who will showcase the latest developments in his stitching
      engine. Also in attendance (I think ;) will be Michel Thoby, the esteemed
      Lens Hacker, without whom we would know far far less about the lenses we use
      for shooting panoramas. There will be excursions in and around Prague. Oh,
      and yes, the beer is very good :-)

      So, the REAL POINT of this message - I've gotten word that we can accept a
      few more people in our group hotel reservation.

      So anyone who wants to stay in the same hotel as all the other pano-heads,
      please let me know. It's your regular 3-star hotel, at a slightly better
      price than you'd normally get. The location is really super - in the center,
      a short walk from the university.

      DEADLINE: JUNE 24

      If I don't hear from you before June 24, then you have to find your own
      hotel room. There are about 1000 hotels in Prague so this shouldn't be a big
      problem. ;-)

      If you are planning to attend, please go to www.panotools-meeting.com and
      also join the yahoo group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/panotools-meeting

      Looking forward to seeing lots of you in Prague soon.

      Any questions, join the Yahoo group and ask :-)

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin