qtkrparse - QTVRs for krpano flash player

    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hello,

      I just wanted to use Flash for the QTVRs I have on my page, too.
      Since I use qtparser.php to load the image data from MOV files to Spi-
      V and convert2.php to change HTML pages that contain embeded
      Quicktime on the fly it seemed natural to use that same mechanism for
      Flash as well.

      Hence I modified Aldo's qtparser script to work with krpano (I hope I
      comply with the license!). To my surprise it works almost as fast as

      See http://www.erik-krause.de/qtkrparse/ for details...

      best regards
      Offenburger Str. 33
      79108 Freiburg
    • Jeffrey Martin
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 23, 2008
        Or, upload your equirect to 360cities.net . Output is flash / QT / Deval and
        Google Earth layer :)

        Jeffrey