Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Finally some emotion -was- What was the first spherical you saw?

  • Shawn Steigner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2008
      I have to ammend my earlier message to express thanks to a couple of
      others:

      Philippe Hurbain (Philo) -It was his Photoshop tutorial that was my first
      hand-held guide through making panos.

      Rosauro Ona - It was this person's (not sure of gender) nadir tutorial that
      finally made the obvious clear to me. Until I read that tutorial, I could
      never get it right.

      Now I get it right at least some of the time :-)

      Shawn Steigner