[PanoToolsNG] Looking for panorapher in Bejing!

  • Henri Smeets
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
      For an Olympics-related event I am looking for a photographer in the Bejing
      area, flying myself is a bit costly for just a few panoramas.

      conact me at henri at xpact.nl

      Thanks for now
    • Dave 360texas.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
        I sent email to Panorama Company in China. They will contact you
        directly.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:

        > For an Olympics-related event I am looking for a photographer in the
        Bejing
        > area, flying myself is a bit costly for just a few panoramas.
        >
        > conact me at henri at xpact.nl
        >
        > Thanks for now

      • Dave 360texas.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
          It might take a few hours... it is almost midnight in China right now

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Dave 360texas.com"

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
            Thanks Dave!