Re: Flashpanorama w. no Wavy lines

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 11, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Flemming V. Larsen" <fvl@...> wrote:

      > Your pano from the church has the shimmer too especially on the golden
      > altar.
      > And it get more pronounce if you make the window smaller!
      >
      > So I guees I have to drop FPP and stick to Pano2VR - As I allready use it
      > for QTVR converting it really won't be so hard.
      > I can even set up a batch droplet that makes both fileformat at the same
      > time and don't have to write xml-files.
      > - but I might have to buy some more space on the server.

      The church is another xml with another setting.
      Actually it is also another page but you can also load it as another xml.

      If you look at the 2 with movement. No 2 with Roger Moore which starts with a zoom in
      and No 3 which pans fast around at start, you can see that during these auto movements
      the quality changes to low, This is nessecary as the speed would fall to very slow on a
      computer with an smaller processor.
      http://www.360-foto.dk/dr/

      You can change settings on the fly from pano to pano and even change it if you want
      when going fullscreen as this may demand lower qualityMotion setting.
      Just like Quicktime VR demands a low setting for a high resolution panorama while you
      can apply medium to high quality for a small one.