Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTStitcherNG for MacOS: fastest stitcher and blender

  • Anders Jiras
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
      Running Bernhard Vogls gigapixel-speedtest on my new MacBook Pro (my
      old G4 was stolen) gives me the nice result of 8 min 30,681992s. The
      resulting file is 2.37 GB

      The small test project included in PTStitcherNG0.2a runs on: Total: 1.429549s

      I was using PanoTools a lot on OS 7-8-9 time, so that should not be a
      big problem. Terminal is still an unknown though.

      Mac OS X 10.5.3, MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 667 MHz
      DDR2 SDRAM, L2 Cache 6 MB

      Thanks to Helmut Dersch for all your work freely given to the panorama community

      Anders Jirås