Zero parallax camera

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      .. trivia alert
      I wanted to find the zero parallax point for my Canon TX1 compact
      (since there are now such nice options for it with the CHDK firmware)
      http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
      ... and lo and behold, at the wide angle end at least ... it is where
      the tripod screw is! ie. directly over it. Good on Canon for this, or
      maybe it was just an accident for them .. whatever it is very
      convenient for making an ultra compact 2 way pano head for it.

      Peter Murphy