RE: [PanoToolsNG] harassed by Pig Dog Rent-a-cops in Zurich main station

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2008
      I had a tangential experience Tuesday in Atlanta shooting construction
      stock.

      Apparently, I shot an unmarked federal building. Nothing exciting except for
      some interesting reflections it created of the building across the street.

      I was quickly approached by an on duty copy and an "administrator".

      However, this is where my experience differed.

      I was informed, I was doing nothing wrong, could take photos where I liked,
      they just wanted to see my id, I didn't have to show my id, I wasn't asked
      to delete my photos, or even show them.

      The officer just rambled some vague 911 explanation, and apparently was just
      doing his shift for the building and was asked to check me out.

      All in all, I think they did a perfect job.

      BTW, I did show my id, and made my attempt at gathering a new client. J

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net