Advice on tools

  • Brandon Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      I'm wanting to create a combination of movie clips and a panoramic.
      The pano, a 360, is at http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=5886
      and the video is close ups of Tony's hands playing the piano. I've
      seen some real fantastic panos on here with hotspots and I like those.
      But I'm kinda thinking what I want is either a straight movie where
      the video is superimposed over portions of the pano as I move the
      point of view around the pano. Or some kind of way of showing the
      pano on a browser with hidden hotspots bringing up overlaid video and
      sound from video clips. Overlaid in the sense of you see both visuals
      at the same time with just a tad more detail on the video. When you
      mouse out o the video window, the plain pano view returns.

      Does that make sense? Is it possible today?

      Thanks,
      Brandon
      http://brandonsmithgallery.com