Re: Cave -- Enfuse

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jann Lipka <jann@...> wrote:

      > I've done a shoot in a similar location , and from what I found it
      is
      > difficult to
      > use Breeze DSLR Remote PRo to photograph this kind of contrasty
      lighting
      > .
      >

      > With long exposures what I think is important is "mirror up" and
      then
      all of
      > a sudden
      > Application cannot comunicate with the camera .

      I will have to test the Breeze Remote demo ... thanks for the info!
      Here is another pano from my trip to the caves ... of a large outdoor
      cavern
      http://www.mediavr.com/grandarch.htm
      This was a 6 shot bracket -- about 9 stops. Here with Enfuse I found
      it
      better to gnerate two panoramas with Enfuse. The first with the
      bottom
      three exposures. The second with the top three. And then Enfuse those
      two panoramas.

      Peter Murphy
      http://www.mediavr.com/blog