Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Stitching of medical images

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5 6:35 PM
      hillenbrand.matthias wrote:

      > The results with Double Take look very
      > promising. Tomorrow I will download this program and give it a try.

      It should be good. You may have to position some segments by hand even
      there, but it's a lot easier than with individual layers in Photoshop.
      If you have too many segments, you may want to stitch in batches of 5-6
      images and then stitch the combined results. repeat until done.

      Should you wish to stitch many such strips automatically is something
      like PTGui, it may be a good idea to:

      1. include some fixed reference points in each frame to serve as control
      points for the stitching program
      2. Before stitching, rename the source files with simple names, in
      ascending order like 100.jpg, 101.jpg, etc.

      Best wishes, Uri.