Wedding Panorama + competition!

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
      I have a question to you.

      How many guests are on my wedding panorama?
      This was my biggest wedding panorama (and of course on my wedding).
      You can win a surprice.

      Please visit this link:
      http://www.panometr.com/slub/index_en.html

      or direct link to wedding panorama:
      http://www.panometr.com/slub/panorama/showSPi-V.php?pano=wedding.xml&bgColor=#ffffff

      See you in Prague.

      Karol Kwiatek
    • udedomenico
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
        Hello Karol,

        Great Pano!

        I have another question to your question....

        what´s the best techique to achieve this kind of panos?

        when you have people rounding I guess it is like winning the lottery
        to be able to get one pano where there are no nasty overlaps of
        repetitive bodies....

        is there any trick?

        I would love to do something similar for a friend of mine who is
        getting married in sept....

        Cheers
        U.
      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
          Sometime around 6/6/08 (at 15:43 +0000) udedomenico said:

          >when you have people rounding I guess it is like winning the lottery
          >to be able to get one pano where there are no nasty overlaps of
          >repetitive bodies....
          >
          >is there any trick?

          :-)

          (1) A very wide angle lens to minimise the number of shots you'll
          need to put together, (2) a large overlap, and (3) see if you can
          take more than one sweep around.

          I use a Nikkor 10.5mm lens and shoot eight around rather than the
          normal six, which gives me roughly 50% overlap. I generally output
          from PTGui as layered PSD with this sort of content too. This gives
          me much more leeway when putting together shots with people shifting
          and milling about.

          One of my nephews has managed to get hold of a Sigma 4.5mm for me, so
          I'll be seeing how I can use that as well. I'll probably shoot four
          around to get lots of overlap and keep the angles simple, and see how
          that goes.

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
            On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:

            > One of my nephews has managed to get hold of a Sigma 4.5mm for me, so
            > I'll be seeing how I can use that as well. I'll probably shoot four
            > around to get lots of overlap and keep the angles simple, and see how
            > that goes.

            Tht's what I do for lots of people shots

            AYRTON

            ------------
            | A Y R |
            | T O N |
            ------------

            + 55 21 9982 6313

            http://ayrton360.com
            http://rio.360cities.net
            http://vrfolio.com
            http://ayrton.com

          • Bernhard Vogl
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
              Hello Karol,
              > How many guests are on my wedding panorama?

              102?

              Gongratulations to your wedding!

              Best regards
              Bernhard