Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Help for a timelapse software

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4 6:34 AM
      Rick Drew wrote:
      > Actually QuickTime Pro does crossfade - that's the default.
      I thought that with QT it was possible to store as just a sequence of
      images and set it to have the player do the fading and save a tone of
      intermediate frames from being stored. I don't have QT pro to test.

      You could use PowerPoint to do this.

      --
      Jim Watters

      jwatters @ photocreations . ca
      http://photocreations.ca
    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4 7:52 AM
        Quoting crane@...:

        > Quoting Fulvio Senore <mailing@...>:
        >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I have a lot of photographs taken handheld everyday from the same place.
        > > I have used PTGui to align them and I am very satisfied of the result.
        > >
        > > Now I would like to create a movie from those images, with a cross fade
        > > among them. Something like an Irfanview slideshow.
        > >
        > > I have tried QuickTime Pro, but it does not have the cross fade.
        > >
        > > Can anybody recommend me a software that does what I need?
        > I would have done that in the camera, drive the rostrum cameraman crazy.
        > what is it called adobe premier or something ?
        this has unleashed a whole string of memories. I remember the new cameraman
        coming up to me with my dope sheet in his hands fuming at the complexity of my
        requests.

      • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4 3:57 PM
          You may also be interested in Photo2Movie.
          http://www.lqgraphics.com/software/phototomovie.php
          It's for both Mac and PC.

          I was quite interested in its ability to also work with QTVR images, but was
          disappointed that, that was only available in the Mac version of the
          product.

          Cheers,
          Darren.