Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The return of IPIX

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2008
      On Jun 3, 2008, at 10:16 PM, Jook Leung wrote:

      > Here's a 360VR of Ford Oxaal with his ipix 6mm fisheye:
      > http://360vr.com/Ford_Oxaal/

      LOL! Seeing him holding that lens immediately made me recall the old
      Burger King advertisement slogan: "It takes two hands to handle a
      Whopper."

      Thanks for the history review from some of you, but I actually know
      all of that. I just didn't quite grasp what Realviz could want from
      IPIX/Oxaal. They already apparently have a license to use two
      circular fisheyes to make a pano, so what else could they want?

      And seriously, has anyone ever tried out Ford's PictoStitch Pro
      software?

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...