Re: Windows Workflow to create 360 videos?

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      I have been testing a Fc-e9 on the hv30 and was not greatly impressed.
      And if you have an array of these your parallax problems will be high.
      The answer for high quality surround video is I think miniature
      fisheye lenses like the machine vision fujinon fisheyes on 3 or 4
      very compact
      1/2" 12bit Gigabit Ethernet sensors using Cineform and Streampix and
      a laptop with a ExpressCard external box with a Raid array = $10,000
      or so
      Peter
      cf too:
      http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/projection/cameras/
      http://www.nabble.com/impressive-nine-camera-360-video-td15890538.html

      > using cropped fisheye frames (with lens raynox 185° or FC-E9?) so to
      > increase quality and vfov too.
      > Final cost of the equipment should be about 3000-4000 $. About a
      third of
      > the desired Ladybug2...
      >
      > Giorgio

    • Benjamin Bouville
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hi all :)

        Interesting topic :) I plan to try 360 video. Does someone could
        advise me about the purchase of the most affordable but suitable
        camcorder to use with a one-shot lens please ?

        Thanks a lot
        Regards.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Giorgio Marchetto - GIS