Re: [PanoToolsNG] Cave -- Enfuse

  • paul womack
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      Jann Lipka wrote:
      > ( I think it would work with a camera that has live view )

      (chuckle)

      For years owners of DSLRs have been telling us humble
      compact camera users that a "proper" viewfinder is essential,
      and the P&S LCD viewfinders have too much lag.

      So what's the latest DSLR "must have" feature?

      The same viewfinder P&S's have!

      BugBear
    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jann Lipka <jann@...> wrote:

        > I've done a shoot in a similar location , and from what I found it
        is
        > difficult to
        > use Breeze DSLR Remote PRo to photograph this kind of contrasty
        lighting
        > .
        >

        > With long exposures what I think is important is "mirror up" and
        then
        all of
        > a sudden
        > Application cannot comunicate with the camera .

        I will have to test the Breeze Remote demo ... thanks for the info!
        Here is another pano from my trip to the caves ... of a large outdoor
        cavern
        http://www.mediavr.com/grandarch.htm
        This was a 6 shot bracket -- about 9 stops. Here with Enfuse I found
        it
        better to gnerate two panoramas with Enfuse. The first with the
        bottom
        three exposures. The second with the top three. And then Enfuse those
        two panoramas.

        Peter Murphy
        http://www.mediavr.com/blog