Re: PTgui web site problem

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Marc" <marc4ucb@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to order PTgui. After I fill out the page for "Order
      > Data" I hit the "continue" button and I can't connect to that page.

      It works ok for me (IE7).

      John
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Why don't you just email ptgui@... ? Yes, other people
        may be experiencing the same problems but only Joost can actually do
        anything about it.

        Matt

        On 3 Jun 2008, at 04:40, Marc wrote:

        > I am trying to order PTgui. After I fill out the page for "Order Data"
        > I hit the "continue" button and I can't connect to that page.
        >
        > I tried Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers.
        >
        > Can any one see if they have a similar problem?

      • Marc
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...>
          wrote:

          > Why don't you just email ptgui@... ? Yes, other
          people
          > may be experiencing the same problems but only Joost can actually
          do
          > anything about it.
          >
          > Matt

          Thank you. I couldn't get to a page that had an Email address or
          phone number and I don't know who Jost is. So the Email address you
          gave was very helpful.

          The reason I asked the question the way I di was to see if the
          problem was my connection or if the website was having a problem.
          Each would lead to a differecnt course of action.
        • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            Hi Marc,

            I sent an email directly to you this morning, did you receive it?
            If not, please get in touch at support@...

            Joost