PTgui web site problem

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      I am trying to order PTgui. After I fill out the page for "Order Data"
      I hit the "continue" button and I can't connect to that page.

      I tried Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers.

      Can any one see if they have a similar problem?
    • John Houghton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Marc" <marc4ucb@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to order PTgui. After I fill out the page for "Order
        > Data" I hit the "continue" button and I can't connect to that page.

        It works ok for me (IE7).

        John
      • Matthew Rogers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          Why don't you just email ptgui@... ? Yes, other people
          may be experiencing the same problems but only Joost can actually do
          anything about it.

          Matt

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...>
            wrote:

            > Why don't you just email ptgui@... ? Yes, other
            people
            > may be experiencing the same problems but only Joost can actually
            do
            > anything about it.
            >
            > Matt

            Thank you. I couldn't get to a page that had an Email address or
            phone number and I don't know who Jost is. So the Email address you
            gave was very helpful.

            The reason I asked the question the way I di was to see if the
            problem was my connection or if the website was having a problem.
            Each would lead to a differecnt course of action.
          • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
              Hi Marc,

              I sent an email directly to you this morning, did you receive it?
              If not, please get in touch at support@...

              Joost