Re: SPAM-LOW: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2VR 2.0 released

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Ricardo Araujo wrote, On 03.06.2008 3:20 Uhr:
      > Hi Thomas!
      >
      > Congratulations on Pano2Vr and Success!
      > I'll start working with it right now!
      > Where can I read about sub tiling feature?

      It works the same as in QuickTime and because Pano2VR creates only one
      SWF file it can decide where to put the images into the download stream.

      Just select the number of sub tiles in the Flash preferences.

      Please don't confuse this feature with the creation of tiles you need
      for krpano or HDViewer. In Pano2VRs case the panorama consist only of
      one resolution and is downloaded as a whole stream without dynamic

      MfG,
      Thomas
    • Ricardo Araujo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
        Thank you for asnwering my question.
        Pano2VR stores the panorama image(s) in swf files (and I like that), so
        I already had the perception that dinamic changing the content was
        impossible.
        Best regards,
        Ricardo