Re: SPAM-LOW: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2VR 2.0 released

  • Ricardo Araujo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Thomas!

      Congratulations on Pano2Vr and Success!
      I'll start working with it right now!
      Where can I read about sub tiling feature?

      Regards,

      Ricardo

      acessar o site <http://www.tourvirtualbrasil.com.br>

      Thomas Rauscher escreveu:

      > Hello,
      >
      > after 9 months in beta I am proud to announce the final version of
      > Pano2VR 2.0.
      >
      > Pano2VR is a converter to create Flash 8 & 9, QuickTime VR and thumbnail
      > files from panoramic images.
      >
      > The built-in hotspot and skin editors allow you to add interactive
      > elements to the panoramas. The automatically created, fully customizable
      > HTML files simplify the publishing. Pano2VR can also convert between 8,
      > 16 and 32 bit TIFF equirectangular and cubic formats to allow retouching.
      >
      > Pano2VR runs on Windows (>=2000), Mac OS X (>=10.3.9) and Linux.
      > The user interface is translated into German, Spanish, French, Japanese,
      > Russian and Chinese with more languages to come.
      >
      > To get an idea about Pano2VR you can watch the "Getting Started" video
      > at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php?movid=start
      > <http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php?movid=start>
      >
      > For further information, feedback, rants and raves please visit the
      > forum at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum
      > <http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum> and to download the latest
      > version go to http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_download.php
      > <http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_download.php>
      >
      > If you know Pano2VR but you didn't follow the latest improvements like
      > sub tiling in Flash and new, more interactive skins you may be
      > interested in the new examples at
      > http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_sample.php
      > <http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_sample.php>
      >
      > --
      > MfG,
      > Thomas

    • Thomas Rauscher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        Ricardo Araujo wrote, On 03.06.2008 3:20 Uhr:
        > Hi Thomas!
        >
        > Congratulations on Pano2Vr and Success!
        > I'll start working with it right now!
        > Where can I read about sub tiling feature?

        It works the same as in QuickTime and because Pano2VR creates only one
        SWF file it can decide where to put the images into the download stream.

        Just select the number of sub tiles in the Flash preferences.

        Please don't confuse this feature with the creation of tiles you need
        for krpano or HDViewer. In Pano2VRs case the panorama consist only of
        one resolution and is downloaded as a whole stream without dynamic

        MfG,
        Thomas
      • Ricardo Araujo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
          Thank you for asnwering my question.
          Pano2VR stores the panorama image(s) in swf files (and I like that), so
          I already had the perception that dinamic changing the content was
          impossible.
          Best regards,
          Ricardo