St Ives - Cornwall

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi All,

      I would like to share with you all some images around Porthmeor Beach
      at St Ives in Cornwall - UK. It was a beautiful day when I took them,
      looked like somewhere in the Mediterranean.

      http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_st_ives.php

      If you pop back in a few days I will upload some stills to the page to.

      Best Wishes,

      Pete
      Sphereworks Ltd
      www.sphereworks.co.uk
    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Quoting sphereworks <sphereworkspete@...>:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I would like to share with you all some images around Porthmeor Beach
        > at St Ives in Cornwall - UK. It was a beautiful day when I took them,
        > looked like somewhere in the Mediterranean.

        for blue water and white beaches you want to go to, guess where, in the united
        kingdom.

        regards

        mick