Re: Stats of Mac users panoramas.dk

  • Andrew Nemeth
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      On 31/05/2008, at 9:05 PM, PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > [Breakdown of website visitors stats WRT to OS]

      FWIW here are a couple of stats from my websites for May 2008:

      (1) My "nemeng.com" site. The vast bulk of the traffic here is for
      my Leica Camera FAQ:

      Windows 61 %
      Macintosh 25.3 %
      Unknown 10.2 %
      Linux 3.1 %

      (2) My "4020.net" site. Here people mostly enter the site via my
      "photographer's rights" legal analysis article:

      Windows 76.4 %
      Macintosh 14.6 %
      Linux 7.4 %
      Unknown 1.3 %

      Either way, Macs are popular enough that it's foolish to ignore them :?)

      Regards,

      Andrew N.
      <http://nemeng.com>
      Blue Mountains Australia