Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panos from portugal

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 49 , May 31, 2008
      Quoting gerardoant <gerardoant@...>:

      > It works here!
      > Very nice giga-panos Pedro!!
      >
      > FireFox 2.0.0.14
      > HDview Beta 2
      > Windows Vista
      >
      > Saludos, Gerardo

      I am quite likeing the ease of use of this HDview.
      http://www.panagito.com/HDVIEW/cliftonSB.htm

      the building on the left is a 360 camera obscura.

      can anybody find the little white dog ?

      regards

      mick

    • bohonus
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 13, 2008
        "tar" is also an option. You can also use tar to split the file into smaller pieces for easier
        upload. Additionally, being that the jpeg images are already compressed you won't gain
        much by compressing them again with zip etc. You will of course need shell access on your
        destination server to un-tar the files/directories into their proper locations.