Re: [PanoToolsNG] Fisheye-Hemi 1.0.1

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008
      Toni wrote:

      > Have you seen this?
      > http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/aperture/fisheyehemi.html
      > <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/aperture/fisheyehemi.html>

      I actually bought it (for Photoshop).

      It seems to do an excellent job on my "full-frame" fisheye images (Nikon
      10.5mm lens). This is much better than what I could achieve with any
      other tool (DeFish, DXO).

      Keep in mind however that the correction is meant to be "aesthetically
      pleasing" so some straight lines that were very curved in the fisheye
      image are still a bit curved. They have some very good examples on
      their web site.

      I did not get the filter for Aperture - they sell it separately.

      Uri.