announce : QTVR Diary -OFFLINE- vol.4

  • NINOMIYA, Akila
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      Hi, all

      for Pano-Mate in Japan ,
      it introduces the event that I hold in Japan.

      Japanese panorama info weblog "QTVR Diary" have held the free seminar
      event
      "QTVR Diary -OFFLINE-" once every two months
      in Apple store Shinsaibashi (Osaka, Japan).

      Next event will hold in 14th July (sat) 15:00~17:00.
      The theme of event is "All About of PTGui".

      I'll talk about many Tips, Tutorials & Workflows to use PTGui/PTGuiPro.
      After this event, I also held a get-together (fee:6,000YEN).
      Let's talk about PANORAMA with a delicious meal & wine.
      Please feel free to participate.

      Akila Ninomiya (design studio "PENCIL")
      # QTVR Diary
      # http://pencil-jp.net/weblog/