Re: Ends of pan dont match

  • maston67
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26 4:29 AM
      Right.

      Well I had bodged this job by moving the seam to a place where it
      wasn't so visible.

      But Ive just tried to go back to the original 'bad' stitch so I can
      post it up but now it works fine !!!

      I dunno. Guess Ill have to wait fot the next time it does it.

      Thanks for the help, and yeah maybe it's time to upgrade just from a
      workflow perspective. Ive just got so used to this version

      cheers

      Masten

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "maston67" <masten7@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I use ptgui 3.7, (beta 1) to stitch 4 images produced with a Nikon
      > d70s and a sigma f3.5.
      >
      > I get 'good' or 'very good' stiches once control points are set.
      Only