OT:Suggestions object VR software

  • verifone411
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2008
      I have been looking several different brands before. I have also put
      it together in flash. What do most people use the software for easier
      output to multiple formats or output it flash on their own? If
      software anyone have any suggestions? I remember seeing a few that I
      like but I cant seem to recall the brand.

      Thank you

      KieranMullen
    • Carel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2008
        verifone411-2 wrote:

        > I have been looking several different brands before. I have also put
        > it together in flash. What do most people use the software for easier
        > output to multiple formats or output it flash on their own? If
        > software anyone have any suggestions? I remember seeing a few that I
        > like but I cant seem to recall the brand.
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > KieranMullen

        Pano2Qtvr Pro does both Quicktime and Flash, with an nice interface.

        Carel

      • verifone411
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2008
          Thank you for the input.

          However it seems from the product comparison that Pro does do object
          movies however it seems only the flash pack does that?
          http://gardengnomesoftware.com/features.php

          KM

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Carel <cs@...> wrote:

          > verifone411-2 wrote:
          > >
          > > I have been looking several different brands before. I have also put
          > > it together in flash. What do most people use the software for easier
          > > output to multiple formats or output it flash on their own? If
          > > software anyone have any suggestions? I remember seeing a few that I
          > > like but I cant seem to recall the brand.
          > >
          > > Thank you
          > >
          > > KieranMullen
          > >

          > Pano2Qtvr Pro does both Quicktime and Flash, with an nice interface.
          >
          > Carel

        • Carel
          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2008
            verifone411-2 wrote:

            > Thank you for the input.
            >
            > However it seems from the product comparison that Pro does do object
            > movies however it seems only the flash pack does that?
            > http://gardengnomesoftware.com/features.php
            >
            > KM

            Pano2Qtvr Pro with Flashpack included does both quicktime and flash object
            movies.
            These object movies (flash and quicktime) I made with Pano2Qtvr:
            http://www.sphericalpanoramas.com/mt_wilson.html (top thumbnail in the
            gallery)

            Carel Struycken