Re: Lucid and other updates

  • wkchbauer
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2008
      My intention is not to prevent from welcome posting!
      Every developer or vendor should keep us update.

      But I feel bored by an announcment with lists of of update notes (1.8.1 with all the previous
      notes included) Just a short note and a weblink keeps things lightweight and fast.

      (I am also bored by including complete postings in a "reply" just for dropping one line of text)

      Willi