Re: Lucid updates

  • wkchbauer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2008
      First of all I am surprised to find an answer in another group than I posted?

      I only mean that the adverts could be
      - a little more compact, better linked to more detailed information on a website or something
      else. I think it is too much in too much frequency
      - marked as commercial advert, not mixed with other postings
      - there are other developers for flash players, how do they feel about?

      Jason does a very good job. It is not my intention to reduce this.

      Willi